Monday, July 9, 2012

What's Up


Hello (Amole)


Hello There, Very happy to meet with you on this blog, I am very excited to welcome you on this blog, I hope I can help you a lot, I've created this blog in accordance with the title that I would like to introduce what has been going on in this world who are directly affected in my life, so I am here to discuss it with you and do not hesitate to give advice or criticism because I want to move forward together with you.

I certainly do not have a strong enough base to start a blog, therefore your participation will be very meaningful to me, but what I know of course I will share with you and I expect the opposite, I assure you that your belief in me will be maintained.

I would then try to present to you a variety of information related to the progress of time that I know of, and of course your feedback will make my reference and I will put the support in my next post.

I hope with this blog can open up a friendship between me and you and of course you can share information about you with me. you who have stopped by this blog is Guest.

If you are a person who has extensive knowledge I really hope you are pleased to share it and if you lack knowledge let us together find out.

Eventually so many words from my heart and I hope you can be happy Today.

Warm Regards
Theo

1 comment:

  1. Amole is the greeting used by Amungme tribes in the mountains of Papua, it's same when i Say What's Up..

    ReplyDelete